Forthcoming Meetings Organised or Supported by the BSHS
- 2018 European Society for the History of Science, 15-17 September 2018, London
- 2017 Postgraduate Conference, 5-7 April 2017, Florence.
- 2017 Annual Conference. University of York, 6-9 July 2017.
Recent Meetings Organised or Supported by the BSHS
- Science in Public. University of Kent, 13-15 July 2016.
- Three Societies Meeting. University of Alberta, 22-25 June 2016.
- 2016 Postgraduate Conference. 6-8 January 2016, Cambridge.
- 2015 Annual Conference. 2-5 July 2015, Swansea
- 2015 Postgraduate Conference. 7-9 January 2015, UCL
- 2014 Annual BSHS Conference. St Andrews, 3-6 July 2014.
- 2014 Postgraduate Conference. University of Leeds, 8-10 January 2014.
- 24th International Congress of History of Science, Technology and Medicine, July 2013, Manchester. See a photo gallery of images from the conference courtesy of BSHS Viewpoint editor Melanie Keene.
- ‘Making up Autism’ by Ian Hacking – Inaugural C. L. Oakley Lecture in Medicine and the Arts, 13 May 2013, University of Leeds
- 2013 Postgraduate Conference, 3-5 January 2013, University of Kent, Canterbury
- 2012 Three Societies Meeting, 11-14 July 2012, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2012 BSHS Postgraduate Conference, 4-6 January 2012, University of Warwick
- Electrifying the City: Spaces and Places for Electricity in Twentieth Century Britain, (BSHS-sponsored). 19 November 2011. University of Leicester
- 2011 BSHS Annual Conference, 14-17 July 2011, University of Exeter
- 2011 BSHS Postgraduate Conference, 4-6 January 2011, University of Manchester
- 2010 BSHS Annual Conference, 22-25 July 2010, University of Aberdeen
BSHS Meeting Information and Archives
Annual Conference: the largest event in the BSHS calendar, the annual summer meeting was re-established in 2003 and welcomes contributors from all areas of the profession.
Postgraduate Conference: an equally important Society institution, the Postgraduate Conference takes place early in the calendar year and is organised entirely by, and for, postgraduate research students.
Interested in organising a meeting?
If you have a suggestion for a possible future conference, symposium or public lecture which you think would benefit from BSHS support, we’d like to hear it. The BSHS may be involved at a variety of levels ranging from overall organization to financial or in-kind sponsorship. See BSHS Support for Events for further details.