Forthcoming Meetings Organised or Supported by the BSHS
- 24th International Congress of History of Science, Technology and Medicine, July 2013, Manchester
Recent Meetings Organised or Supported by the BSHS
- ‘Making up Autism’ by Ian Hacking - Inaugural C. L. Oakley Lecture in Medicine and the Arts, 13 May 2013, University of Leeds
- 2013 Postgraduate Conference, 3-5 January 2013, University of Kent, Canterbury
- 2012 Three Societies Meeting, 11-14 July 2012, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2012 BSHS Postgraduate Conference, 4-6 January 2012, University of Warwick
- Electrifying the City: Spaces and Places for Electricity in Twentieth Century Britain, (BSHS-sponsored). University of Leicester, 19 November 2011.
- 2011 BSHS Annual Conference, 14-17 July 2011, University of Exeter
- 2011 BSHS Postgraduate Conference, 4-6 January 2011, University of Manchester
- 2010 BSHS Annual Conference, 22-25 July 2010, University of Aberdeen
BSHS Meeting Information and Archives
Annual Conference: the largest event in the BSHS calendar, the annual summer meeting was re-established in 2003 and welcomes contributors from all areas of the profession.
Postgraduate Conference: an equally important Society institution, the Postgraduate Conference takes place early in the calendar year and is organised entirely by, and for, graduate students.
Interested in organising a meeting?
If you have a suggestion for a possible future conference, symposium or public lecture which you think would benefit from BSHS support, we’d like to hear it. The BSHS may be involved at a variety of levels ranging from overall organization to financial or in-kind sponsorship. See BSHS Support for Events for further details.