The response to A Narrative Future for Healthcare: Launch of the International Network of Narrative Medicine has been tremendous, and we would like to give people on some updates regarding the event:
– Registration is now open. Registration costs are as follows:
£145.00 – Student/Artists/Self-Employed (non-clinical)
£290 – All other delegates
Click here for registration
– There is a cocktail reception in the Wellcome Library on the evening of June 19. Space is limited, and only early registrants will receive invitations to the reception.
– Author Peter Carey has just signed on to give a keynote lecture. The two-time Booker Prize winner will be discussing how he constructed the narrative of his latest book, The Chemistry of Tears.A full list of all confirmed keynote speakers is available on the web pages.
– Panel Session Submissions: We welcome submissions relating to possible panel sessions at the conference. If you would like to submit a panel suggestion for review, please follow the guidance for abstract submissions located here.
– The schedule of events will be posted soon. The conference begins at 2:00 pm on Wednesday, June 19, and finishes at 5:00 pm on Friday, June 21.
Please contact Julia Howse with any questions or comments: [email protected]