This March Maney Publishing is celebrating Ambix, Journal of the Society for the History of Alchemy & Chemistry, as its Journal of the Month!
Manley is lifting all access restrictions on 3 years’ worth of Ambix content to make it available to you free of charge!
Visit the webpage for:
- Free online content
- 20% discount on journal subscriptions
- Best of the archive: 20 high-quality articles freely available to download
- VIDEO: the editor discusses new developments for the journal in 2013 including the online submission system
- Alchemy & Religion: the guest editor, Tara Nummedal, introduces this forthcoming Ambix special issue
- Sites of Chemistry: John Perkins introduces this four-year project
- History of Ambix and the Society for the History of Alchemy & Chemistry by William H Brock
- Past Partington Prize winners discuss their articles
- Chemistry in the Aftermath of World Wars: Dr Yoshiyuki Kikuchi reintroduces this special issue
Enjoy it while you can, and share with friends and colleagues!
Remember, all of this content is only available until 15th April, so make the most of it while you can! And please do forward this email onto friends and colleagues who may be interested.