Congress for social science and health
The International Forum for Social Sciences and Health (IFSSH) will hold its annual conference in Istanbul, Turkey, from 21 to 26 August.
Topics will include:
– bioterror and weapons of mass destruction: fact or fiction;
– ecohealth: climate change, health consequences of environmental deterioration and environmental policies;
– health social science research methodology;
– human rights, HIV/AIDS and the new epidemics;
– infectious diseases: challenges for health social science research;
– issues in rural health and disease;
– politics of pharmaceuticals;
– reproductive health: what is new?
For further information please visit: http://www.ifssh.net