Email us at [email protected] with your news and events!
- Announcements are usually posted on our website and social media within a few days of receipt (occasionally longer, especially over holiday periods – please bear in mind that our news listings are maintained on a part-time / voluntary basis)
- There is no charge
- The only criterion for selection is relevance to the membership and aims of the Society – where an event, request, prize, etc. is general in scope, its relevance to the history of science, technology and/or medicine should be clearly indicated
- Announcements may originate from or be of interest to the history of science, technology and medicine community anywhere in the world, but should be in English
- Announcements will generally appear in plain text, and we cannot guarantee to be able to include images, heavily-formatted text, or separate documents
- Commercial link exchange proposals and similar approaches will be ignored
Unless otherwise indicated, our News and Events listings are compiled from public announcements and/or appear at the request of the organiser(s). The BSHS cannot accept responsibility for verifying the accuracy of material derived from external sources. Our listings service also functions as an archive of announcements, and inevitably includes material that becomes outdated. We do not routinely amend published listings or withdraw out-of-date content. Users should therefore take note of publication dates and direct any queries regarding the status of an announcement with its originator.
Copyright rests with the original authors. If you are the originator of a listing or are in a position of responsibility in relation to its contents and would like us to correct, amend, or remove it, please contact us at [email protected] and we will do our best to help.